Nobilis® Corvac is an inactivated vaccine for the immunisation of chickens against infectious Coryza. The vaccine contains inactivated bacteria of serotypes A, B and C of Haemophilus paragallinarum, the causative agents of infectious Coryza. As adjuvant aqueous saponin is used.
- Inactivated Haemophilus paragallinarum strain 083 (serotype A).
- Inactivated Haemophilus paragallinarum strain Spross (serotype B).
- Inactivated Haemophilus paragallinarum strain H-18 (serotype C).
Aqueous saponin suspension.
Protection against Haemophilus paragallinarum infections in chickens. Chickens are vaccinated twice in order to stimulate (serotype-specific) homologous protection against the serotypes incorporated in the vaccine, for a period of at least 52 weeks post vaccination.
Inject chickens between 5 and 10 weeks old with 0.25 ml of vaccine and re-vaccinate no later than 4-6 weeks before the onset of lay. The interval between doses must be at least 4 weeks.
Each bird: 0.25 ml.
Method of administration
Vials of 1000 doses (250 ml) .
Store at 2-8°C and avoid freezing.
Opened vials should be used within three hours.
When used according to instructions: None.
Dispose of empty or part-used vials in accordance with local regulations.
- Vaccinate healthy birds only.
- Before use allow the vaccine to reach room temperature (20-25°C).
- Shake the bottle well before use.
- Use sterile injection equipment.
- Use the entire contents when first opened.
- Opened vials should be used within three hours.
- Do not mix with other vaccines.
- Should a vaccinator inject himself or a bystander by accident, a local reaction may occur. It is recommended that the advice of a doctor is sought, taking care to inform the doctor that the vaccine is an oil emulsion.