Nobilis® E. coli inac
Nobilis® E. Coli is an inactivated vaccine for the passive immunisation of broiler chickens against colibacillosis by vaccination of broiler breeders.
- E. coli fimbrial antigen (F11).
- E. coli flagellar antigen (FT).
Passive immunization of broilers against colibacillosis by vaccination of broiler breeders. Antibodies against the antigens contained in the vaccine are transferred to the progeny of the vaccinated hens via the eggs. These antibodies help to protect the embryos and the broiler chickens against the effects of E.coli infections.
Vaccinate broiler breeder hens at 6-12 weeks of age. Repeat at 14-18 weeks of age. The interval beween vaccinations must be at least 6 weeks.
Each bird: 0.5ml .
Method of administration
Subcutaneously in the back of the neck or intramuscularly into the breast muscle.
1000 doses contained in vials of glass Type II (Ph. Eur.), closed with a nitryl rubber stopper and sealed with a coded aluminium cap.
Store between 2-8°C and avoid freezing.
Opened vials should be used within three hours.
When used according to instructions: None.
Dispose of empty or part-used vials in accordance with local regulations.
- Vaccinate only healthy animals.
- Before use allow the vaccine to reach room temperature (20-25°C).
- Shake the bottle well before use.
- Use sterile vaccination equipment.
- Use the entire contents when first opened.
- Do not mix with other vaccines.
- Should a vaccinator inject himself or a bystander by accident, a local reaction may occur. It is recommended that the advice of a doctor is sought, taking care to inform the doctor that the vaccine is an oil emulsion.