Nobilis EDS is an inactivated vaccine for the immunisation of chickens against Egg Drop Syndrome ’76.
EDS’76 virus strain BC14.
The vaccine is recommended for the vaccination of layers and breeding stock for protection against Egg Drop Syndrome ’76 throughout the laying period.
Nobilis EDS should be given to birds not less than 4 weeks before the expected onset of lay.
Each bird: 0.5ml.
Method of administration
Intramuscularly in the thigh or breast muscle or subcutaneously in the lower part of the neck.
500 ml (1000 doses) bottles .
Store between 2-8°C and avoid freezing.
Opened vials should be used within three hours.
When used according to instructions: None.
Dispose of empty or part-used vials in accordance with local regulations.
- Vaccinate only healthy animals.
- Before use allow the vaccine to reach room temperature (20-25°C).
- Shake the bottle well before use.
- Use sterile vaccination equipment. Use the entire contents when first opened.
- Do not mix with other vaccines.
- Should a vaccinator inject himself or a bystander by accident, a local reaction may occur.
- It is recommended that the advice of a doctor is sought, taking care to inform the doctor that the vaccine is an oil emulsion.