Nobilis® IB + ND + EDS
Nobilis® IB multi + ND + EDS is an inactivated combined vaccine for the immunisation of chickens against Infectious Bronchitis (serotype Massachusetts and D207/ strain D274 and related strains, Newcastle Disease and Egg Drop Syndrome ‘76.
- Inactivated IB strain M41.
- Inactivated EDS’76 virus strain BC14.
- Inactivated ND Clone 30.
The vaccine is recommended for the booster vaccination of layers and breeding stock for protection against the Massachusetts serotype of Infectious Bronchitis, Newcastle Disease and for protection against Egg Drop Syndrome ’76 throughout the laying period.
Nobilis IB + ND + EDS should be given to birds not less than 4 weeks before the expected onset of lay. For an optimal booster effect, the birds must be primed with live vaccines against Infectious Bronchitis and Newcastle Disease. For priming against IB the live Massachusetts (Nobilis IB Ma5 or Nobilis IB H120) should be used. The best results will be obtained if vaccination with inactivated vaccine takes place 6 or more weeks after administration of the live primer but in no circumstances should this be carried out earlier than 4 weeks after priming.
Each bird: 0.5 ml.
Method of administration
Intramuscularly in the thigh or breast muscle or subcutaneously in the lower part of the neck.
500 ml (1000 doses) bottles.
Store at a temperature of 2-8°C and avoid freezing.
Opened vials should be used within three hours.
When used according to instructions: None.
Dispose of empty or part-used vials in accordance with local regulations.
- Vaccinate only healthy animals.
- Before use allow the vaccine to reach room temperature (20-25°C).
- Shake the bottle well before use.
- Use sterile vaccination equipment.
- Use the entire contents when first opened.
- Do not mix with other vaccines.
- Should a vaccinator inject himself or a bystander by accident, a local reaction may occur. It is recommended that the advice of a doctor is sought, taking care to inform the doctor that the vaccine is an oil emulsion.