Nobilis® Marek THV lyo
Nobilis® Marek THV lyo is a live vaccine against Marek’s Disease in chickens. Freeze dried vaccine on the Turkey Herpes Virus strain
Active components per dose:
Live MD strain PB-THV-1: >= 1000pfu.
A freeze-dried pellet.
Immunization of chickens against Marek’s Disease.
The recommended age for vaccination is day-old.
0.2 ml per bird.
Method of administration
Dissolve the vaccine by adding approximately 2 ml of the Intervet Diluent Poultry Freeze dried into a vial of freeze-dried vaccine using a sterile syringe. Withdraw the dissolved vaccine with the syringe and discharge it into the bottle of diluent. Flush each vial 3 times with diluent and add the washings to the vaccine mixture. The vaccine is administered by intramuscular injection in the thigh or subcutaneous injection in the neck.
Vials of 1000 or 2000 doses in packs of 10 vials.
Store at a temperature of 2-8°C in the dark.
When used according to instructions: None.
Dispose of empty or part-used vials in accordance with local regulations.
- Once reconstituted, the vaccine should be used within two hours.
- Any unused vaccine should be discarded after this time.
- Wash and disinfect hands and equipment after vaccinating.
- Vaccinate healthy birds only.
- Exceptional high levels of HVT maternal antibodies may interfere with the uptake of the vaccine.