Nobilis® OR inac
Nobilis OR inac is an inactivated vaccine against Ornithobacterium rhinotracheale serotype A infection in chickens.
1x107 cells of an inactivated whole cell suspension of Ornithobcterium rhinotracheale serotype A strain B3263/91.
The vaccine induces active immunity in broiler breeders, which results in passive immunity in the progeny therefore reducing the lesions and airsacculitis condemnation rates due to Ornithobcterium rhinotracheale serotype A strain infection in broilers.
Vaccination can be started at 6-12 weeks of age and the booster vaccination can be given at 14-18 weeks of age with a minimal interval of 6 weeks between the two vaccinations.
Each bird: 0.25 ml.
Method of administration
Inject subcutaneously in the back of the neck or intramuscularly in the breast of the chicken.
250 ml (1000 doses) bottles.
Store at a temperature of 2-8°C and avoid freezing.
When used according to instructions: None.
Dispose of empty or part-used vials in accordance with local regulations.
- Vaccinate healthy birds only.
- Before use allow the vaccine to reach room temperature (20-25°C).
- Shake the bottle well before use.
- Use sterile injection equipment.
- Use the entire contents when first opened.
- Do not mix with other vaccines.
- Should a vaccinator inject himself or a bystander by accident, a local reaction may occur. It is recommended that the advice of a doctor is sought, taking care to inform the doctor that the vaccine is an oil emulsion.