Nobilis® Paramyxo P201
Nobilis Paramyxo P201 is an inactivated vaccine against Paramyxovirus Disease in pigeons.
PPMV-1 antigen strain P201.
Active immunisation of pigeons from 3 weeks of age onwards against clinical signs caused by a very virulent PPMV-1 infection. The vaccine has been shown to significantly reduce virus excretion after challenge.
Birds can be vaccinated from three weeks of age onwards. Because of the time taken for the development of full protective immunity, birds should preferably be vaccinated 6 weeks (but at least two weeks) before being entered into races or exhibitions, or before being used for mating. A single vaccination will provide protection for one year. An annual booster vaccination is recommended.
Each bird: 0.25 ml.
Method of administration
Inject subcutaneously in the lower part of the neck.
20 ml (80 doses) and 50 ml (200 doses) vials.
Store at a temperature of 2-8°C and avoid freezing.
When used according to instructions: None.
Dispose of empty or part-used vials in accordance with local regulations.
- Vaccinate only healthy birds.
- Before use allow the vaccine to reach room temperature (20-25°C).
- Shake the bottle well before use.
- Use sterile vaccination equipment.
- Use the entire contents when first opened.
- Opened vials should be used within three hours
- Do not mix with other vaccines.
- Should a vaccinator inject himself or a bystander by accident, a local reaction may occur. It is recommended that the advice of a doctor is sought, taking care to inform the doctor that the vaccine is an oil emulsion.