Inactivated vaccine against Salmonella enteritidis phage type 4.
Inactivated antigen Salmonella enteritidis phage type 4 grown under conditions of iron restriction.
Opaque watery solution containing aluminum hydroxide as an adjuvant.
Vaccination of breeders and laying chickens as an aid in the control of S. enteritidis PT4 infection.
The recommended dosage schedule is 0.1 ml for day-old chicks, 0.5 ml at 4 weeks of age, followed by a booster dose of 0.5 ml at 18 weeks of age.
0.1 ml for day-old chicks, others 0.5 ml per bird.
Method of administration
Intramuscular injection into the breast or leg muscle.
250 ml (500 doses) and 500 ml (1000 doses) bottles.
Store at a temperature of 2-8°C and avoid freezing.
Opened vials should be used within three hours.
When used according to instructions: None.
Dispose of empty or part-used vials in accordance with local regulations.
- Vaccinate healthy birds only.
- Before use allow the vaccine to reach room temperature (20-25°C).
- Shake the bottle well before use.
- Use sterile injection equipment.
- Use the entire contents when first opened.
- Do not mix with other vaccines.
- Should a vaccinator inject himself or a bystander by accident, a local reaction may occur. It is recommended that the advice of a doctor is sought, taking care to inform the doctor that the vaccine is an oil emulsion.