Nobilis® SG 9R
Nobilis SG 9R is a live vaccine against infections caused by Salmonella gallinarum (Fowl typhoid) and Salmonella enteritidis.
Active components per dose:
Live S. gallinarum strain 9R: >= 5 x 107 viable bacteria
A freeze-dried pellet.
For the active immunization of chickens as an aid in the control of Salmonella gallinarum (Fowl typhoid) and Salmonella enteritidis infections.
Initial vaccination should be carried out at 6 weeks of age. Booster vaccination at 14-16 weeks. In high risk situations revaccination at intervals of 12 weeks is recommended.
0.2 ml per bird.
Method of administration
The vaccine needs to be reconstituted in DILUENT Poultry freeze-dried before use. By subcutaneous injection in the lower part of the neck. For revaccination the vaccina may be administered in the drinking water.
Vials of 500 or 1000 doses.
Store at a temperature of 2-8°C in the dark.
When used according to instructions: None.
Dispose of empty or part-used vials in accordance with local regulations.
- Vaccinate healthy birds only.
- Each vial should be used within 2 hours after reconstitution.
- Use sterile syringes and needles.
- The use of antibiotics or other substances with a systemic action should be avoided from 7 days before until 14 days after vaccination.
- For the optimal development of immunity it is recommended that chickens are not introduced into an infected environment until 14 days after primary vaccination.
- However, experience in the field has shown that for Salmonella gallinarum, emergency vaccination at an early stage of infection may be effective.
- Should a vaccinator inject himself or a bystander by accident, a local reaction may occur. It is recommended that the advice of a doctor is sought.