Nobilis® TRT + ND
Nobilis TRT + ND is a combined inactivated vaccine for the active immunization of turkeys against Newcastle Disease and Turkey Rhinotracheitis (caused by an Avian Pneumovirus).
Active components per dose:
- Inactivated TRT strain BUT 1 #8544.
- Inactivated ND strain Clone 30.
The vaccine is recommended for the booster vaccination of turkeys for protection against Newcastle Disease and for the protection against Turkey Rhinotracheitis.
Nobilis TRT + ND should be administered before the onset of lay at 28-30 weeks. For an optimal booster effect, the birds must be primed with a live vaccine against Turkey Rhinotracheitis and Newcastle Disease.
Each bird: 0.5 ml.
Method of administration
Intramuscularly in the thigh or breast muscle or subcutaneously in the lower part of the neck.
500 ml (1000 doses) bottles.
Store at a temperature of 2-8°C and avoid freezing.
When used according to instructions: None.
Dispose of empty or part-used vials in accordance with local regulations.
- Vaccinate healthy birds only.
- Before use allow the vaccine to reach room temperature (20-25°C).
- Shake the bottle well before use.
- Use sterile injection equipment.
- Use the entire contents when first opened.
- Opened vials should be used within three hours.
- Do not mix with other vaccines.
- Should a vaccinator inject himself or a bystander by accident, a local reaction may occur. It is recommended that the advice of a doctor is sought, taking care to inform the doctor that the vaccine is an oil emulsion.