As a key player in the ovine health segment, Merck Animal Health offers a broad range of health management solutions that sustain sheep well-being and improve the health of the flock.
The products in our sheep health platform include vaccines, antiparasitics, anti-infectives and reproductive hormones, which embodies our long-term commitment to the sheep industry.
Below is a brief overview of key products the sheep health platform has to offer.
- BRAVOXIN™ 10: Vaccine for active immunization of sheep and cattle, and passive immunization of lambs and calves, against diseases caused by several clostridial species.
- BUTOX®: For prevention and treatment of flies, lice, keds and ticks on cattle and sheep.
- COVEXIN™ RANGE: Bacterin-Toxoid vaccine for vaccination of healthy cattle and sheep against diseases caused by several clostridial species.
- FOOTVAX®: Multi-strain ovine footrot bacterin for the prevention and treatment of footrot in sheep.
- PANACUR®: Broad spectrum anthelmintic, which contains fenbendazole.