Merck Animal Health understands the strong bonds between people and their pets.
Our goal is to support those bonds by providing small-animal veterinarians and pet owners with state-of-the-art products and services that help pets live longer, healthier lives.
Below are a few of our key products for companion animals.
- ACTIVYL®: Treats and protects flea infestations in dogs and cats (ACTIVYL®) and controls both fleas and ticks in dogs (ACTIVYL® TICK PLUS).
- BRAVECTOTM (fluralaner): Chewable tablet indicated for the treatment of tick and flea infestation on dogs. BRAVECTOTM effectively kills fleas and multiple tick species (Rhipicephalus sanguineus, Dermacentor variabilis and Ixodes scapularis) for 12 weeks in a single dose and is also effective for eight weeks against Amblyomma americanum ticks.
- EYE AND EAR PRODUCTS: Products include POSATEX® and MOMETAMAX® indicated for the treatment of ear infections associated with susceptible strains of yeast and bacteria in dogs. OPTIMMUNE®, an ophthalmic ointment for the management of “dry eye” (chronic keratoconjunctivitis sicca) in dogs.
- NOBIVAC®: Extensive range of vaccines that protect dogs, cats and rabbits against many different diseases.
- PANACUR®: Broad-spectrum anthelmintic, in several application options, used for the treatment of infections with gastrointestinal nematodes in dogs, cats and rabbits. Additionally, in dogs it can be used as an aid in the control of the protozoan parasite Giardia.
- SCALIBOR®: Collar to protect dogs from sand fly and mosquito bites, and ticks, including those that may carry organisms that cause serious diseases such as leishmaniasis and Lyme disease.
- VETSULIN® (USA): Veterinary insulin for the treatment of diabetes mellitus in dogs and cats.